eposure promotes commercial photography to buyers, with a site which is designed to do justice to your images, so they make the best impression they can. It is a place to be seen, to network and get inspiration.
- Your own member page
- Upload unlimited images
- Option to attach comments to images to give buyers more information about you
- Quick & easy to use search functionality
- Designed to enhance your images
- In-built messaging system, enquiries come straight to you
- Social share features integrated on your profile page & all images
- Mobile & Ipad enabled
- Real time updates
Promoting its members
Eposure does your marketing for you. Our full time team are constantly promoting the site and our members, to get your images seen by buyers.
- Targeted networking with Twitter, Linked in, Facebook, Tumblr & Stumbleupon
- Promoting the site and its members to the advertising & marketing industry using PR, guest blogging, face to face networking and presenting at events
- Our DMA membership gives us direct access to promote commercial photography to business
- Consulting with agencies and clients to support & improve their approach to photography
- There’s more in the pipeline, keep reading our blog to keep upto date with everything we are doing
Eposure is a new way for commercial photographers to have their portfolios promoted to buyers.
As the creator of Eposure, Tim brings a wealth of experience from a 20 year career in photography production. He’s worked in and consulted with some of the biggest studios in the UK, in both independent production facilities and clients’ in-house studios. He’s worked with hundreds of photographic professionals in his career and with leading brands such as Tesco, B&Q, John Lewis and DFS.
Having spent a very long period of time working closely with both the photography community and clients, he has direct experience of the eroding appreciation for the skills of photography professionals.
“Eposure gives us a fantastic platform to actively get out there to promote and champion the use of commercial photography professionals. Experience and know-how is never lost, it keeps growing. And there’s a huge community of very talented individuals who can make a marked difference to businesses”
Gabrielle has worked in the advertising industry for over 18 years, in leading NW agencies, with many of the UK’s biggest retail brands. She supports Tim with her expert knowledge of all advertising and marketing channels to continually promote eposure.
She also specialises in developing strategies which help clients effectively integrate photography into their marketing activity.
“For eposure to be a real success, we need to connect with the people who commission photography, providing support and best practice guidance, so they can confidently evaluate the positive role that strong photography can have in their businesses. This is my focus within the business, which means we can provide our members with a truly unique offer.’